PC Network Architecture is characterized as the physical and intelligent plan of the product, equipment, conventions, and media of the transmission of information. Just we can say that how PCs are coordinated and how errands are assigned to the PC.
The two kinds of organization models are utilized:
- PC Network Architecture
- Shared organization
- Customer/Server organization
- Distributed organization
Distributed organization is an organization wherein every one of the PCs are connected along with equivalent advantage and responsibilities regarding preparing the information.
Distributed organization is helpful for little conditions, typically up to 10 PCs.
Distributed organization has no devoted worker.
Extraordinary consents are doled out to every PC for sharing the assets, however this can prompt an issue if the PC with the asset is down.
PC Network Architecture
Benefits Of Peer-To-Peer Network:
- It is less exorbitant as it doesn’t contain any devoted worker.
- On the off chance that one PC quits working however, different PCs won’t quit working.
- It is not difficult to set up and keep up with as every PC oversees itself.
- Weaknesses Of Peer-To-Peer Network:
- On account of Peer-To-Peer organization, it doesn’t contain the incorporated framework . Accordingly, it can’t back up the information as the information is distinctive in various areas.
- It has a security issue as the gadget is overseen itself.
- Customer/Server network is an organization model intended for the end clients called customers, to get to the assets like tunes, video, and so forth from a focal PC known as Server.
- The focal regulator is known as a worker while any remaining PCs in the organization are called customers.
- A worker plays out every one of the significant tasks, for example, security and organization the executives.
- A worker is liable for dealing with every one of the assets like records, indexes, printer, and so forth
- Every one of the customers speak with one another through a worker. For instance, assuming client1 needs to send a few information to customer 2, it initially sends the solicitation to the worker for the consent. The worker sends the reaction to the customer 1 to start its correspondence with the customer 2.
Benefits Of Client/Server organization:
- A Client/Server network contains the brought together framework. Accordingly we can back up the information without any problem.
- A Client/Server network has a devoted worker that works on the general execution of the entire framework.
- Security is better in Client/Server network as a solitary worker oversees the common assets.
- It likewise speeds up the sharing assets.
- Impediments Of Client/Server organization:
- Customer/Server network is costly as it requires the worker with enormous memory.
- A worker has a Network Operating System(NOS) to give the assets to the customers, however the expense of NOS is exceptionally high.
- It requires a committed organization manager to deal with every one of the assets.